View Profile TuRdz

4 Movie Reviews

Greatest collab...

...EVAR on newgrounds

Best ending EVAR!!!!11(one)

i laughed so soo hard :D

Should make a ringtone version

This never gets old.
Seen it 100 times and I'm still entertained

80 Audio Reviews

OMFG

I know I've already left you something on soundcloud but...DAT FUCKING INTRO is soooo sweeet.

Rest awesome too... ;D

Scratchmyballs responds:

thanks turdiez!

I miss you man.

Lol

Laughed so much at this xD

Very good voice acting mate! Believable, funny and passionate.

Nice job! 5/5 10/10

Okay...

Pretty much what hyper said.

The song needs a lot of work.

You obviously think that this song is good (as suggested by your comment)
"Here's that epic remix of Song of Storms that I promised you guys"
Oh, and also, you can't expect people to pay you for this song ("Oh, and it's free, if you so choose. Or you can send some moolah my way, that would be highly appreciated.", in case you forgot)

Your general attitude towards the reviewers is appalling. Doesn't matter what your persona may be, it is highly influenced by the way you are in "RL"

Not a great song. Not bad. Not the best (by far). I think some of the reviews have been a bit harsh however. 2/5 3/10

DJSpire responds:

I don't think this song is good. Ever heard of a literary device called, "sarcasm?" I'm prolific with it. I'm a very facetious person on the internet. I don't expect people to pay me for THIS song, and I don't expect them to pay me for ANY song. It's just an option for people that enjoy my songs enough to provide me with a small amount of income.

And again, it's a persona. I can make it whatever I want, it has no correlation to myself in real life. I am a novelist, I create fake attitudes all the time. And I never once used, "RL," so don't quote that.

And it is most definitely a bad song, if you can't hear that, you need a check up of the ears. None of the reviews were particularly harsh, they could have simply been worded better.

27, Male