General Porpoise -Dubstep General Porpoise -Dubstep

Nice and chill.

Love it mate, this stuff rocks. SMOOTH BASS is probably the stand out in this track. Your mix is nice and tidy and you've got heaps of layers, so props to you!

This certainly isn't electro dub ravey shit, it's a really relaxing track. Does get a bit repetitive. You should get into dubstep more, because this style is killer. You should find some better samples (particularly snare samples) and work on shuffling things up a bit. Add some variation to it, mess around with synth plug ins and use off beat incidentals. Just the little things that give a track flavour and personality.

For what it is, this track deserves a well earned 9/10 and 5/5. Keep it man! Loving your stuff ;)

Bidoof45 responds:

AW HELL NO WHY DO PEOPLE HATE MY SNARE :[[[[[[[[[[[
I am so in love with that snare I made, you have no idea dude. It's actually 3 layers of different samples with some reverb and compression.
Anyways thanks for this awesome review :]
<3 constructive criticism

Spwee - Weightless Spwee - Weightless

OMFG

I know I've already left you something on soundcloud but...DAT FUCKING INTRO is soooo sweeet.

Rest awesome too... ;D

thanks turdiez!

I miss you man.

This Guy Dislikes Gay People This Guy Dislikes Gay People

Lol

Laughed so much at this xD

Very good voice acting mate! Believable, funny and passionate.

Nice job! 5/5 10/10

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

Okay...

Pretty much what hyper said.

The song needs a lot of work.

You obviously think that this song is good (as suggested by your comment)
"Here's that epic remix of Song of Storms that I promised you guys"
Oh, and also, you can't expect people to pay you for this song ("Oh, and it's free, if you so choose. Or you can send some moolah my way, that would be highly appreciated.", in case you forgot)

Your general attitude towards the reviewers is appalling. Doesn't matter what your persona may be, it is highly influenced by the way you are in "RL"

Not a great song. Not bad. Not the best (by far). I think some of the reviews have been a bit harsh however. 2/5 3/10

DJSpire responds:

I don't think this song is good. Ever heard of a literary device called, "sarcasm?" I'm prolific with it. I'm a very facetious person on the internet. I don't expect people to pay me for THIS song, and I don't expect them to pay me for ANY song. It's just an option for people that enjoy my songs enough to provide me with a small amount of income.

And again, it's a persona. I can make it whatever I want, it has no correlation to myself in real life. I am a novelist, I create fake attitudes all the time. And I never once used, "RL," so don't quote that.

And it is most definitely a bad song, if you can't hear that, you need a check up of the ears. None of the reviews were particularly harsh, they could have simply been worded better.

Spwee - Absolution Spwee - Absolution

THIS

Love it so much. The little "dun dun dun" things between the breaks in the chorus are simply EPIC.

Scratchmyballs responds:

Heyyyy maaan, I finally fixed my computer so once I get my Fl back I'll be uploading more songs again.

Also I agree; that's my favorite part ;D

level up {DU} level up {DU}

Your best work so far!

The only part of the song I disapprove would be the intro bell tinkly thing. Sounded quite amateur. The musical side of it was good, but you picked the wrong synth. Also the jump in volume 2:16. Fix that up! ;D

Everything else was great!...Like, really great. Great composition and compelling synths for the melodies and harmonies. Good structure. I think you've out done yourself with the drums. They fit the mood of the song very nicely. I think the samples you've chosen also compliment the overall song, but I wouldn't necessarily classify this as "techno" (mainly because of the way the drums sound). The ending (I thought) was pretty cool. I liked how it slowed down and gained momentum built up to a brilliant captivating cresendo! It really gave this song the finale it needed.

Your mix needs a bit of work...then master it.

All that aside, I'd say this is your best yet! Very musically talented! 9/10 5/5

Good job mate, keep it up :DDD

decoyultimatum responds:

to be honest i wasent very sure when i put it in techno

my style for fast songs tends to be a mix between techno trance and dnb which is kinda hard for me to place but its generally closer to trance so i usually just put it there

ps i know what mastering is but what exactly is mixing?? im not to sure what the term refers to lol sorry

PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix) PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix)

Fived

Love this mate! Nothing to critique.

Perfect.

Grats on making top 5 this week :D

jpbear responds:

Thanks its my first top 5 ever. I'm syked!

[Lavender Town Dubstep]* [Lavender Town Dubstep]*

fived

nice work again man! keep it up

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks!

HAL900 HAL900

Good track

Does get a bit repetitive after a while. Try bringing in some of the intro into the chorus to break it up a bit.

Good job man! 9/10 | 5/5

icecoldfatties responds:

No doubt. Check out my newer submissions :) Thanks for the listen!

Spwee - Diseased Serenade Spwee - Diseased Serenade

Nicceeee (Fived)

Is this the one you took down because it got 0 bombed??? I think it's just luck of the draw when it comes to getting your tracks voted. Sometimes you'll get the 0 straight away, or you could get 50 5's and 1 zero.

Anyway, great song as usual. Awesome tune, though I would change the kick for a harder one. This one (I feel) is too "bouncy".

Oh did you check out that site I mentioned to you? Because it's definitely work a look. Has Gawa responded yet??? I NEED TO KNOW D: lol Top work BRO 9/10 5/5

No, they hate me.